We are proud to offer our customers a variety of reports generated by our fleet management solution, and we can even create bespoke solutions should you require us to do so. The reports contain details of your vehicles' activities on all the information you require.
VermillionMVT can schedule reports for you so that they can be emailed to you daily, weekly or monthly – ensuring that you are in full control of your fleet. We currently offer our customers 7 different types of standard reports, however any type of bespoke reports can be created.
You can download examples of our current reports by clicking on the relevant links below. The six standard reports are:
- Activity report: Shows information on the amount of time a vehicle has spent moving, idling, operating, been at a standstill, and the distance travelled. You set the time parameters for each vehicle to view the summary.
- Detailed report: This provides a trail of journeys made by vehicles with information updates every 300 metres when moving and approximately every minute when at a standstill. You can view information such as time and date, minute-by-minute position, time spent at a standstill, time spent idling, journey speed, distance travelled, and the total time of driving, standing and idling, as well as the total distance travelled.
- Extended report: Same as the Activity Report, but with additional information on actual start, stop, finish and operating time.
- Journey report: This provides a detailed record of a vehicle's journeys, and highlights idling, start/stop time and location. It provides information about stop time and location, driving time and distance travelled, total distance travelled, driving time and hours worked for each day, as well as a summary of the total distance, driving time, hours worked and daily averages within the set time parameters.
- Out-of-hours report: This provides details of a vehicle's journeys and speeding exceptions during selected hours with information about start time and location, stop time and location.
- Stop report: This provides a record of each time a vehicle stops and starts, its location and the duration of the time stopped.